Saturday Club Terms and Conditions
1. Conclusion of contract: The contract for participation in Saturday
Club is concluded through written email confirmation by Saturday Club.
2. Payment: Term / demo day fees are to be paid in the given time frame in the term / demo day info; otherwise a place cannot be guaranteed. If there is a waiting list and you miss the first day and do not arrange payment, your spot will go to the next family on the waiting list!
3. Refunds: No refunds will be given.
4. Cancellations: Lessons may be cancelled or postponed or may be held by a teacher other than the teacher designated to the class. In case of extreme weather conditions please contact us for more information on cancellations. In case a lesson has to be cancelled at very short notice, the Saturday Club will contact each family by phone. If a lesson is cancelled it will be refunded.
5. Liability: Saturday Club can neither be held liable for any accidents, injuries of all kinds nor for theft, personal injury or physical damage happening to a participant during or after a session. We therefore ask that you leave all valuables at home. Materials such as paint and glue that may be used in the sessions are washable, however others WILL stain (and sometimes the washable ones do too!). Please dress your child accordingly. We accept no liability for clothes which are stained, marked or damaged.
6. Insurance: Whilst the venue has insurance covering accidents and injury on the premises, we expect families to hold a valid public liability insurance policy (Haftpflichtversicherung) including the participating child/children case of damage or injury caused by these.
7. Safety: The safety of all children has first priority. Please be aware of the club rules, as we may ask that you also help us enforce these rules from time to time.
8. Disruptive behavior: If it is not possible to calm down a disruptive or upset child, we reserve the right to request that they are collected early. If disruptive behavior continues over a longer period, we may ask that the child no longer participates, in which case we will then refund the remaining class lessons, after deducting an administrative fee of 10€.
9. Collection of children: Any person unknown to the staff of Saturday Club will be asked to show a Photo ID when picking up a child. If their name has not been provided to us in advance, they will not be permitted to pick up the child, and we will call your emergency contact number.
10. Dropping off children: We request that you arrive promptly and that children be ready at the beginning of class time.
11. Trips and visits: As part of club activities we may go outside from time to time. We will ensure that every care is taken for safe passage for your child during outings. You will be given prior notice so that you can dress your child according to weather conditions.
12. Guests and siblings: Guests and siblings who are not signed up for the whole term are welcome with prior approval, as long as there is space. Please contact us.
13. Fees: Please see the term / demo day info page for the appropriate term.
14. Severability clause: Should any provision of this contract be or become invalid, ineffective or unenforceable as a whole or in part, the validity, effectiveness and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby. Any such invalid, ineffective or unenforceable provision shall be deemed replaced by such valid, effective and enforceable provision as comes closest to the economic intent and the purpose of such invalid, ineffective or unenforceable provision. The law of the
Federal Republic of Germany shall apply. The place of jurisdiction is Berlin. There are no additional agreements. Any supplementary agreements or amendments to these Terms and Conditions must be made in writing in order to be valid.